'Tis the season to go nude !

22:59

Not literally nude of course, it's getting far to chilly for that ! The time has finally come to ditch the bikinis and the protein world slimming shakes and start prepping for A/W 2015. I've always preferred A/W fashion to S/S because I love wrapping up- layers, coats, fur (faux of course!!) The only thing I hate about this time of year is footwear! Can never seem to find the perfect pair of boots which are both practical and look good - it's either one or the other, and obviously practicality doesn't matter when it's snowing...

After making the decision to stay a brunette, I'm really wanting to channel whites, creams, greys and nudes this A/W. I'm lovin the one colour look at the moment, mixing different shades of a colour all in one outfit - dreamy ! 
Look how effortlessly sensational it looks on these three beauties !! 
If you follow me on polyvore- which you should do - you will see my recent nudes moodboard, or should I say nudeboard.. 
(I'll lay off the cheesy puns in future !)
A few pieces I'm currently feeling- some I already have pieces similar to, and others I'll be purchasing come payday. Including these beauts which have been all over Instagram recently after seen on Kendall Jenner..
(Disclaimer- not my photo) 
I'm not usually a big fan of trainers but these are amazing, I literally NEED them in my life ! *adds them onto the never ending payday wishlist* 

What looks are you feeling for A/W 15/16? 

Follow my polyvore - hjox.polyvore.com

-Hannah Louise x

You Might Also Like

0 comments