OOTD (& night): channelling my inner kardashian !

01:55

I'm back with an OOTD. This look was inspired by my last post - kardashians eat your heart out ! As I work in uniform 5 days a week, I only have the other 2 to actually make an effort with my outfit choices so I always like to look as fleeky as I possibly can (even if it means walking round Leeds for 5 hours in heels- TORTURE!) 
An inexpensive look- topshop, miss selfridge and public desire so very affordable ! 

Here is also my OOTN, as you can see I'm wearing the same shoes , aren't they dreamy?! and they were a complete bargain at only £29.99 (public desire) !!! I am also obsessing over this primark snakeprint clutch at the mo, defo a statement piece for any black or white outfit and can we just talk about the price- only £10 !! 
The dress was a last minute buy from topshop as I couldn't find anything to wear but I love the ribbed effect (can't tell from the pic) it makes it a little more exciting than just a plain black dress.

I'll be back with more OOTD posts soon, but follow my Instagram to keep up to date until then.. Hannahj0hnson

- Hannah Louise x

You Might Also Like

0 comments